Good day Community!
The Centrifuge Council has proposed a motion for opening the HRMP channel between Centrifuge and HydraDX.
This motion is being fast-tracked at the same time and the council is voting on it now.
The governance process for this proposal will be as follows:
Create Council Motion 58 with pre-image hash
Once the motion has passed, there will be a public referendum (Referendum 30) that all CFG token holders can vote on. The voting period will be 50,400 blocks (~7 day with an average block time of 12 seconds)
This post will be updated once the motions pass and the referendum vote is live.
- The full description of CP34(GI): Open HRMP channels between Centrifuge and HydraDX
The whole process will require several steps in total before the HRMP channels are opened :point_down:
The procedure for opening the channels is as follows:
- [ Done ] HydraDX proposes to open the HydraDX to Centrifuge HRMP channel.
- [ Done ] Opensquare Snapshote vote: CP34(GI): Open HRMP channels between Centrifuge and HydraDX
- [ Now ] Centrifuge proposes (a batch) to accept the HydraDX to Centrifuge HRMP channel and open the Centrifuge to HydraDX HRMP channel
- Wait until the proposal on step 3 gets approved & enacted.
- HydraDX accepts the Centrifuge to HydraDX HRMP channel
- Wait for another session on Polkadot for the change to be effective.
You can read a more detailed description of the whole process here.
If you want to know how voting with conviction works, you can check this short post .