The OpenSquare Snapshot for (CP21) Updating Tinlake Rewards Allocation has passed and a Council motion has been created.
Council Motion 52 is now live: SubSquare
The proposal has the following hash:
The proposal text can be found at: Pinata
# Updating Tinlake Rewards Allocation 2022-12
By casting your vote on-chain, you indicate your approval of changing the Tinlake Rewards on
Centrifuge as follows:
1. Mint approximately 1’800’000 CFG into the rewards account
4dpEcgqJNczMyoTnUuFTyTLSe5RuoSSoGZMqu3L6fvc8jBbd (set balance to 6,980,000 CFG)
2. Keep the same rewards rate for TIN/DROP at 0.0003 CFG/DAI per day
3. Keep the same rewards rate for Asset Originator rewards at 0.0000 CFG/DAI per day
These values will be valid until governance proceeds with another vote.
- [RFC] (https://gov.centrifuge.io/t/rfc-updating-tinlake-rewards-allocation-2022-12/4893)
- [GitHub] (https://github.com/centrifuge/cps/blob/main/cps/CP4/CP21.md)
- [Opensquare Snapshot]
Please vote at your earliest convenience, Councillors.